Mesopotamia Quiz Day

Today we took our quiz on Mesopotamia. I think that it was a pretty easy quiz, but there were a few questions that I wasn't sure of. The first side of the quiz was matching terms and definitions and that was pretty easy, I feel like I probably got all of them correct. While Mr. Schick was grading the quizzes he said that no one got more than a question wrong on that side, so I'm glad that I did well on that side. The back of the quiz was definitely harder than the first. The backside was multiple choice and fill in the blank. There were some questions that I knew right away, and there were some questions where I was torn between two multiple choice answers. One of the questions that I was unsure of was one that was about struggles that had to be overcome in Sumer, and I was torn between two of the questions. I was also a little unsure about a question that was describing The Epic of Gilgamesh and it asked what adventurous king had a role in this story, and my initial thought was Hammurabi because he's the only king that I remember learning about, but I didn't remember him being described as adventurous, so I took my next best guess and said Gilgamesh. I feel like I knew almost everything on the quiz and prepared well, so I hope I don't get too many incorrect since it was a twenty question quiz, and a few questions wrong could drop the grade a lot. After the quiz, which didn't take long, we had the rest of the class to read and take notes chapter two of our Western Civilization textbook about ancient Egypt and the pyramids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Schick's Post

10 point assignment; Demographic Transition

Crucible of Civilization Video Pt 1