Essay Test Prep day 2

Today in class we had more time to work on our essays for the essay test tomorrow. I will not be taking my essay test tomorrow because I have a track meet at 1 so I will be missing class. Mr. Schick told me and everyone else to write Ms. Cathell and Mr. Hollin an email telling them we won't be there for the test and to see when we can make it up. I asked if I can make my test up on Wednesday at noon because that's the same day as our human geo exam so the information will be fresh in my brain. After I got that sorted out, I spent the rest of the class organizing my facts for the essay. Mr. Schick is letting us bring a notecard to the test to help us. I am going to write all of my bullet points from on the notecard and write an essay at home to practice for the test. I have written about half of my notes on the card, so I will finish the rest this weekend since I won't be taking my test until Wednesday. After that, the class ended.

Comments

  1. Good stuff! The kind of message we need to send us out and about with a passion. Thank you.
    Ib classes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Schick's Post

10 point assignment; Demographic Transition

Crucible of Civilization Video Pt 1