Population Test

Today in class we took a test on population. Mr. Schick gave us the first ten minutes of class to study for the test. I reviewed my notes and looked at one of my previous population quizzes. I felt like we have been learning about this unit for so long and have taken a bunch of quizzes on it, so I felt like I should do pretty well on the test. The test was 40 multiple choice questions that we took on a scantron sheet. I felt like knew some of the answers on the first page, but some of the questions I felt like I had some of my definitions mixed up. The page after that was a little easier. The next part of the test was matching population pyramids with their countries. I knew the first two countries, but I didn't remember the last one, so I tried to make a logical guess. There was another section where we had to match countries with facts about them, and I felt that that one was pretty easy too. The rest of the test was more questions relating to population. I think that I found those questions the hardest because I mix up some of the names of certain rates with each other. Overall, I think that I did a decent job on the test, I could've probably prepared myself a little more to do better. I think I studied well for the test, but I probably should've reviewed my definitions a little more. After the test, Mr. Schick let us write our blog posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercator vs Peter's Projection Maps

Population and Settlement Review

Day Before Egypt Quiz