Jeopardy

Today in class we rewatched the Ted-Ed population pyramid video and watched Jeopardy. We rewatched the video because Mr. Schick thought that we would understand it more now that we know a little more about population pyramids. He told us take notes if we didn't have good ones already, and I already had all of the important parts written down except that men are always on the left and women on the right, so I just wrote that down and watched the video. I did think that I understood it better now knowing what population pyramids are and how to read them. He told us that we are going to have label some population pyramids on our test on Monday. Our test is going to cover population, migration, and pyramids. I will definitely make sure that I fully prepare myself for this test. After that, we watched Jeopardy and Mr. Schick would pause it after each question so we could try to answer them ourselves. This was challenging, but a few people were able to get some questions.  We watched an eleventh-grade physics teacher win after correctly answering the last question. Overall, today was a pretty good day, and I will definitely prepare myself for the test this weekend. Since we had a late arrival today, the classes were only 45 min, so the class went by pretty fast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Schick's Post

10 point assignment; Demographic Transition

Crucible of Civilization Video Pt 1