5 Religions Quiz

Today in class we took our quiz on the five religions. I think that I did a good job of studying, and I should pass the test. Sam's quizlet was very helpful, and I learned the information a lot more efficiently than if I just reviewed the powerpoint. For the test, all we had to do was match the religion to each statement. It was a 25 question test, and it was pretty easy, except there were four questions that weren't on the quizlet, or in the powerpoint, so I'm not sure how I did on those questions. We probably talked about those questions during the class where we took notes on the five religions, but I was absent that day so I didn't get that information. Hopefully, I got all of the other answers right so those four questions don't bring my grade down too much. After the test, we were able to write our blogs. Today there was a special bell, so the class was only 45 minutes today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Schick's Post

10 point assignment; Demographic Transition

Crucible of Civilization Video Pt 1