Population and Settlement Test

Today in class we took a test on population and settlement. The first 15 questions were ones that we had to look up on the CIA World Factbook. We had 20 minutes to do so, and I was able to finish with plenty of time left. I feel like I have started to get the hang of using the world factbook. After that section, the next part was fill in the blank section where we would match terms with their definitions. All of the terms were ones that we had learned from the population and settlement powerpoint. In the third section, we had to do some math and use our knowledge from our CIA World Factbook questions to answer questions about Net Migration rates and other questions that have to do with population. On the last page, we had to list two pull forces and two push forces from different countries. The four countries I wrote about were the United States, Libya, Mexico, and Burkina Faso. This was probably the hardest part of the test for me because I had studied for this section the night before, but I had only used two countries instead of four so I had to take a little more time coming up with the other two countries. Overall I think this was a pretty fair test because we had covered everything on the test in previous classes. I think I will get a decent grade, but I definitely feel like I could have prepared a little more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercator vs Peter's Projection Maps

The Roman Empire

Letter My Future Self