Maps Test

Today in class we had a test on maps. I felt like it was a pretty fair test and we had learned all of the material in class. I felt pretty confident with most of my answers, but there were a few questions that I was unsure of. On the pop quiz I got longitude and latitude mixed up, so I made sure to be extra carfeul with that on the test. The section where I probably did the worst on was the section on absolute and relative location because that is what I studied the least. I couldn't tell if some locations were absolute or neither. The section where I felt most confident was the first page because I feel like we talked about those questions a lot in class, and they were pretty basic questions. I probably could've studied a little more than I did so I could have been surer of myself. Overall I think that I probably got a B on the test.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mercator vs Peter's Projection Maps

The Roman Empire

Letter My Future Self