Excellence Power Point Continued

Today in class we continued going through the excellence powerpoint. It was the last class of the day so I was pretty tired but I was able to keep up. It was also a D day, so our class was shortened. We also talked about how much technology has changed over the years and that one day we might have a chip in our necks that can play music through our minds. We also found out that we have a test on Friday on the material that we learned throughout last week and this week. During attendance, we were asked to say whether or not we wanted to keep our seats or not, and we were also checked for our composition books. I had my book and I said that I like my seat where it is. In the powerpoint, we went over some of the vocabulary words from A Message to Garcia, which is also going to be used on our test on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Schick's Post

10 point assignment; Demographic Transition

Crucible of Civilization Video Pt 1