Excellence Quiz

Today in class we had a quiz on the excellence powerpoint. I thought that the quiz was pretty fair, and I felt like I came prepared for the most part. There were a few questions that I wasn't totally sure of, but overall I felt like I knew most of the material on the test. I think the main thing that helped me with the test was all of our discussions during class because I learn better when talking about things rather than just copying them off of the board. I also feel pretty good about my essays too because I took my time and tried to explain my answers as best as I could. I don't think I would change anything about the test, but maybe I would study my notes a little more just so could be even more sure of my answers. After the test, we were able to use our extra time to write our blog posts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mr. Schick's Post

10 point assignment; Demographic Transition

Crucible of Civilization Video Pt 1